Tuesday 9 July 2013

Broken and boxed

I've been saying I needed to get a better storage system for my thimble collection rather than being all piled in shoe boxes. I've been on the hunt for something and hubby spotted this

The boxes are small so a handful of thimbles fit in each but means less to chink together and easier to find ones if I want.


It was not a moment too soon as well. When I went to try them in the new box I lifted the old box but the lid popped and some slid out of the back. They landed on some fabrics had out for sewing but one didn't make it.

Totally gutted, it's one of my early ones. I do have a swap of this it the national trust logos on the back were actually different. At least now they are all safer in their new home. I just need to figure where to put these apples now ha

The plastic box has the boxed and domed ones in and the smaller box has my swaps in for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment